Food vending machines are not new to mankind. However, health food vending machines is a relatively new revolution. All around the world, there are a number of health food aficionados that evangelize the concept of healthy eating to live happily. The concept emerged from the West and many nations were quick to adapt to the change to introduce these health food vending machines at important hubs and destinations so as to promote the idea of consuming healthy foods if you are hungry or just are on a binge of satiating your taste buds. India is a relatively new destination for health food vending machines.
Not too long ago, communicable diseases were responsible for the most deaths in the world. Thanks to advanced medicine and modern technology aiding accurate and right diagnosis; the percentage of deaths due to communicable diseases has been reduced to a significant extent. But today, our world’s death toll is majorly contributed by non-communicable diseases aka lifestyle diseases. There is nothing fancy about this element besides its nomenclature. Lifestyle diseases are predominantly coronary heart diseases, diabetes, high levels of cholesterol and respiratory disorders.
Lifestyle, food and dietary habits and dearth of physical activities are the primary culprits behind this death toll. It is indeed shocking that what we thought as malign is actually fatal to our existence.
Food plays a major role in life, death and everything in between. Today, eating healthy is only an option; an option that we choose to replace with mouth watering delicacies that aren’t advisable for your body. This is when some health food evangelists chose to deliver a difference. While opening health food restaurants at every important destination may not be a quick and practical option; the next best alternative is the health food vending machine. What can a food vending machine do?
1. It is quickly accessible and hence you are likely to resort to it the moment you are hungry.
2. The machine will remind you time and again that healthy food should be your go-to option every time you want to eat or drink.
3. Habits maketh a man and eating healthy foods from the nearest vending machine every time will eventually develop into a habit thereby cutting down a large percentage of non-communicable diseasesin the country.
4. You will begin to understand that healthy foods are not the ones that are not so appealing to your taste buds. A variety can help you choose better without getting bored.
5. Health food vending machines are your hunger-satiating companions on-the-go.
In a day and age, where everything is available in a click; here’s health delivered to you in just a click.